This Run Lift Mom Podcast Episode is an interview with Dr. Sami Herbster, PT, DPT of Postural Solutions about mobility and self care. Enjoy!
- Personal origin story- why it’s important for all people (no just patients) to have the knowledge and skills to take care of their own bodies
- Mobility and connection to performance and recovery
- Begin with the end in mind- what’s your purpose for mobility/self-care sessions? Are you preparing your body to move or resetting your nervous system?
- Small changes- “more than nothing” versus all or nothing
- Recommendation for someone who is doing NO self-care/mobility
- Rationale for foot mobility routine if you can only commit to one thing. Skill level as consideration for tennis versus lacrosse ball.
- Rapid fire questions: favorite 1 hour workout, a book you like to gift, advice for your younger self
Connect with Dr. Sami
Facebook: Postural Soultion
This episode is made possible by your support of my ZYIA Active business and a partnership with Red H Nutrition: use RUNLIFTMOM to save 10% on anything including gut health bundle with Adaptogenic Symbiotic!